The summer is over, as of yesterday and Autumn begins, which means that the growing time is over, the harvest is gathered in. But often for me the Autumn means new. It seems that as the schools return the year beings again, it feels that my thoughts reset to the year ahead. And there is lot ahead for Hazel Twig.
- An article about ‘Chosen’ will be published in the Artserve Magazine.
- A new year supporting Emmanuel School, Walsall, in drama. After a successful year leading a group to explore scripted drama, this year starts with supporting their English teaching using drama.
- I will be leading a group at the Venture Camp at Bridgwater, where teenagers get a chance to use their skills in drama in worship.
- Formalising Hazel Twigs structure, and getting support in place for it to grow will be central to the next few months.
- Lots of writing and researching, for two new shows. One on Hospitality especially in the context of Dementia, and then another interactive show/ workshop about finding more about the characters who met Jesus.
As you can see , there is lots ahead. This will include lots of traveling and training at
Mutual Blessings- using Godly Play in care homes and with those with Dementia
Cliff College- on Dementia Friendly Church
One Way- Annual Conference
Mutual Blessings- Deep Talk- using Godly Play in business settings
So as the Jewish new year begins in a few weeks, let’s pray that the plans that we have laid down come to bless us and others.